JOIN THE FRANCHISE TEAM
An iconic American brand, Long John Silver’s was founded in Lexington, KY in 1969. Since then it has grown into the largest global seafood restaurant company. The market is almost saturated with burger, pizza and chicken brands - seafood is the final frontier in QSR development.
The brand is at a three-year high on customer satisfaction and brand awareness is at 86%. With 1,000+ units in 43 states in the United States and two countries outside of the U.S. the brand has $530 million in annual sales and 28,000 global employees.
Unique Business Proposition
- More than 1,000+ units in 43 states and two countries outside the U.S.
- $530 million in annual sales, 28,000 global employees.
- 86% brand awareness
- 88% of the US population enjoys eating seafood
- 93% view seafood as healthier than beef or poultry
- Core menu items: fish, sandwiches, shrimp, chicken.
- Three-year high on customer satisfaction.
- Established training and support.
- World-class marketing.